RE: CPPWM35I.dll?

fixed

I have the previous version of WDSC and that file exists in C:\WDSC\system.
Perhaps the upgrade wiped out the file?

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
Roomstore Furniture Company
(804) 784-7600 extension 2124
DFisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
This application has failed to start because CPPWM35I.dll was not found.
  Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I'm running WDSC Advanced Edition 5.1.2 (build 20040609_0820) on WinXP Pro.
<clip>