Call the place you bought it and tell them your problem Joe.  I had exactly
the same problem and the seller helped me a lot, at modest cost.
Booth Martin
-------Original Message-------
From: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Date: 08/06/04 00:53:42
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] FW: I think I already know the answer, but..
I figured I had better get the actual story.  I think I may have messed
up with my recent laptop purchase.  I got a screaming deal, but part of
that screaming deal is XP Home Edition.
Is it true that WDSC requires XP Pro rather than XP Home?  If so, that
really bites because according to Microsoft it costs $200 to upgrade
from Home to Pro.  I?ve seen cheaper upgrades on Amazon, but I?m not
sure how valid they are.
Any ideas?
mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx