Yes, I have a WDSc 5.1.2 Change/Remove option.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:53 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] 5.1.2 - It installed quite well!!

I used the upgrade option and ran into some problems. I then removed and
reinstalled and it went OK but I found a lot of the old stuff was still
on my system. I moved about a few hundred megabytes of stuff that looked
old to a temp folder and it still works fine so I don't think it was
necessary. At this point I would like to uninstall, cleanup everything
manually, and reinstall. I haven't done that because I only have an
option in the control panel to remove IBM Development Studio Client
5.1.2. In the past there have been two options, one to remove WDSc and
one to remove Development Studio. Could you look to see if you have a
WDSc change/remove option?

David Morris