>We don't have a format option like you describe but it is on our list
of requests.
I will look forward to this feature, because if I have to hit enter on a
changed line of code it is going to create a new line that I then have
to delete.

>Have you tried the Source>Show Indentation action?  It now does
indentation on free-form statements along with the fixed-form
I don't see myself using this feature ever.  I would much rather just
have the code change in the active editor to look like that.  Do people
actually use the View Indent for /Free?

Aaron Baretll