   I've had trouble using the update manager because of firewall problems.
   Finally I bit the bullet and went with the manual install.

   IBM has now created a single download that will bring you from the 5.1 to
   5.1.0.2.

   I found "WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries - Fix 5.1.0.2" at
   this url:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=457&q1=wssd&uid=swg24006401&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

   It is a large download, but once you've unzipped it there is an excellent
   set of installation instructions in "Instructions.html". My only issue is
   with the last step where there is a simultaneous install of Code/Designer,
   which finished and popped up a window before the instructions got there.

   FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar * get it now!