Edit AND View Source

fixed

Way back, I remember people asking about how to 'split-view' a source member in WDSC like CODE/400. I came across the following plug-in that may help out. Check it out. Only 'issue' that I have found is that it does not use a mono-spaced font. I have emailed them asking to support a mono-spaced font.

http://www.savtol.com/eclipse/index.htm