Two Questions

fixed

I'm sure it's in the archives, but I could find it.

But is there a way to the WSDc (RSE editor) to configure it so that an
"Enter" key doesn't insert a new line?

Also I've looked at the V5r3 info and can't find if Code Designer will be
included as part of WSDc or will it still be a stand-alone application.

Thanks,

-- Jim Lowary
ToastMaster/Salton, Inc