 >> Is this some sort of OCR magic, or what?  Does it work on bizarre fonts?
Will it capture Japanese? Tell me more!

I think  it came in with the last release Joe - at least that's when I first
noticed it.  I assume there must be an OCR engine under the hood but I don't
know the details.  As to Spanish, Japanese, etc.  Well I guess I can test
that - hold on a minute - - - - - - OK - well French works OK and captures
the accents etc. - Japanese I can't test because it seems it cannot capture
text from within a graphic - and since my PC won't display Japanese text

It will capture text from anything like a button, window frame name etc. but
not if it is embedded in a graphic.  Haven't got time to check it out fully
(i.e. RTFM <grin>) but I tried with our RPG World logo and it can't capture
the text from that.

Jon Paris
Partner400