 >> So you have Messages->Insert Selected Only checked, then double click on
an error and it's not being inserted?

Actually the correct phrase would be "had" - this morning I closed and
reloaded WDSc (it had been open for a couple of days) and it is now working
as advertised.  So - the logs won't help I'm afraid.  If it happens again
I'll grab the log files.

I still don't like it as much as the CODE version - but at least part of
that will be fixed in the next release from what you say.  What about the
"tick marks"?  Particularly if you are working through the errors one at a
time the "ticks" are very useful to track how far you've got in fixing the
errors.

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com