From: wdsci-l-bounces+casey_r=popmail.firn.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces+casey_r=popmail.firn.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Kelly Cookson
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:47 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] WebFacing checkbox question

I have directions for using radio buttons via Javascript from the "The IBM
WebFacing Tool Converting 5250 Applications to Browser-based GUIs" Redbook.
Does this work for non-subfile options, too? And is there any way to get
radio buttons or check boxes other than adding Javascript to the page?

Thanks,
Kelly