Re: server explorer & .net provider

fixed

Someone asked last week why IBM.DB2.Data.iSeries provider doesn't show
up as
an option in the VS Server Explorer interface.

Looks like that support was added with ADO 2.0 support in the V6R1 .NET
Provider.

That makes me look forward to our upcoming V6R1 upgrade.

Don't get too excited. It only works in VS2005. If past experience is any
kind of a reliable indicator, IBM might get around to supporting VS2008 by
the time VS2010 is released.

John Taylor