Hmm... I didn't have any problems. Oh ya... I used web services to create
those reports. Never mind...

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:17 PM, John Taylor <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Darn, I was afraid of that. Still, I've heard is does work in the
application data blocks, so that's an improvement. And do be honest I
never saw the lack of server-explorer support as a problem since I
use server explorer anyway.

I can get by without it in most cases, but using SQL Server Reporting
Services designer without it is a PITA.

John Taylor

This is the .net use with the System i (SystemiDotNet) mailing list
or email: SystemiDotNet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx