Christie,

        Mapping an 810 to the System21 database isn't quite as simple as
it may seem. If you are familiar with EDI, you will understnd. Each of
your trading partners will have differences in their
810 data structures. In fact, you may need to deal not only with the
ANSI X12 810 document, in varying standards versions, youmay also need
to map the EDIFCT INVOIC document which is the equivilent of the ANSI
810. You will need Igs from each of your trading partners to get
started. Also, are you planning on mapping to the AIP files and then
using the standard System21 import programs or do you want to try to put
them directly into the AP files? If you are planning on using the AIP
interface files, you will want to look at the file structures for AIP32,
AIP33, AIP34(VAT Only) and AIP35. This will give you a start.

        I could go on and on here but don't want to write a book. Feel
free to contact me off line via email or phone if you need more help. We
are currently using the AIP interface for bringing in purchase orders
and have a bit of experience with this.

Regards and Good Luck,

Patrick F. Sczypiorski
Manager of Application Systems