To: <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:24 PM
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Orders and Invoices archive OE922

Do you run this? If so:
do you have any advice or warnings?
what version/service pack are you on?
is your iSeries slow/ok/fast
do you archive 100k, 1 million, 10 million order lines? (I realise this
isn't very sensible but I just want an impression)
Do you have an idea how long it takes to actually archive before it gets to
the file reorganizations?

Thanks for any feedback, even:
No, no,none of your business,noyb,noyb and 'aren't you paying attention?'
although I'd prefer
Yes,no,3.5.2 SP3,ok,10million, 10 hours

Regards,
Mike

_______________________________________________ This is the System 21 Users (SYSTEM21) mailing list To post a message email: SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/system21 or email: SYSTEM21-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.