From: jkilroy@GenFast.com [mailto:jkilroy@GenFast.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 5:06 PM
To: JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com
Cc: rstradtm@GenFast.com; aschaap@GenFast.com
Subject: AR Interface Posting

We wish to begin receiving our Lock Box detail electronically (the media
has not yet been decided) and edit/post and allocate the cash to A/R.  Does
anyone have any experience with this type of processing?  I have consulted
the JBA product guide for the Cash Management module for 53/CSP and it
states that "my agent" will tailor a program to load the data and a
standard batch process will validate the data, make the posting and
allocate the cash.

Jeri Kilroy
IS Development Manager
General Fasteners Company