Service program is only loaded once. Performance of a procedure in a
service programs is almost the same as having it statically bound. You pay
a price when it first loads which is still very quick. The performance of a
procedure call is extremely fast. I think the last time I checked it was 10
million calls in the time it took to make 10 thousand program calls. Many
small, tight routines doing one thing instead of big programs doing
hundreds of things.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Michael Naughton <