List spool entries using OGYOLSPL and format OSPL0300.
http://code.midrange.com/index.php?id=d37aa0aac2

Retrieve entries from the created list.
http://code.midrange.com/index.php?id=bffc6da355

Program to put it all together. In this case I remove spool file entries based
on selection criteria passed to the program.
http://code.midrange.com/index.php?id=093f9187b0

HTH,

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lynda Eland
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:33 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:Spool File API

I need to display all spool files by
Select Reports Generated by Current User Select Reports Generated by Specified
User. See restriction below.) Select Reports by User Data Select Reports by
Spool File Name Select Reports by Generation Date (Range)

The DS layout sent is format OSPF0100. I was hoping I could combine the two
because OSPL0200 does not give me User and Outq. Which I need. The display
works fine if selecting an outq or user or user data. The problem is trying to
limit it by date or file. When I load the subfile I am trying to bypass those
records not part of the selection criteria.
Thanks,
Lynda

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.