From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Wilson
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:41 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Local RPG training...?

I'm currently a Microsoft .NET developer and was hired by a company that
mainly do RPG development but did have one .NET project that needed to
be worked on. I was hired as a .NET developer with the understanding
that I would need to learn and work with RPG and Java. Right now I need
to be trained in RPG but I can't seem to find anything local here. Does
anyone know of any good places to learn RPG programming in or around
Oklahoma City? If I need to travel for training I might be able to do it
but my employer would prefer if I stick around here. If there is an
online course I could probably do that too.

TIA

James