Thanks for the reply, Sarva.

While the issue isn't with my application (sockets work
just fine) I am willing to try anything so that the other
ISV will quit stalling and debug their application.

This is pretty much the last thing they've thrown at us
along with a PTF that looked like it was for /free RPG
programs and chaining to files with 2 or more keys.  (????)
 I may have looked at the wrong PTF.. but that's what it
looked like.  :)

Support these days... well, it just isn't what it used to
be.

Brad