Is there a way to print an existing pdf document from the ifs using ile or
cl program?

If so, what commands do you use to do that?

. Invoking acrobat to print or something like that?

. could I pass it a page range?

This may be very easy, but I can't seem to find anything that actually tells
me what commands to execute.

Thanks

Terry Nonamaker

Terry Nonamaker