Its in the manuals as well, but here it is roughly:

PROGRAM is the internal name of this program.  EXTPGM() is the external
name.  It takes two 1 character parms.  This would have been your *ENTRY
specs.

PROC is an internally defined procedure that your are exporting so other
programs could call it.  It returns a 1 character return code.  It takes
two 1 character parms.

PROC1 is the internal name of an externally defined procedure that your
are binding to.  EXTPROC() is the external name.  It returns nothing.
It takes one 1 character parm.

Notice the program does not have the 'P' specs, only the sub-procedure.

See the manuals for more details and options.

 D PROGRAM         PR                  EXTPGM('EXPGMNAME')
 D  PARM1                         1A
 D  PARM2                         1A

 D PROC            PR             1A
 D  PARM1                         1A
 D  PARM2                         1A

 D PROC1           PR                  EXTPROC('EXTPROCNAME')
 D  PARM1                         1A

 D PROGRAM         PI
 D  PARM1                         1A
 D  PARM2                         1A

 D PROGRAM DATA GOES HERE

 C  PROGRAM CODE GOES HERE
 C                 EVAL           V3 = PROC( V1 : V2 )
 C                 EVAL           PROC1( V3 )

 P PROC            B                   EXPORT
 D PROC            PI             1A
 D  PARM1                         1A
 D  PARM2                         1A

 D Procedure data goes here