From: fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 11:45 AM
To: CN=RPG programming on the AS400/O=iSeries
Subject: Re: compiling an RPGLE pgm

What's the difference between DFTACTGRP(*NO) and DFTACTGRP(*YES)?  I
specify *NO to get it to compile and run, but I don't have any idea why I'm
doing it.  I guess if someone could give a simple explanation of DFTACTGRP
(*NO) and DFTACTGRP(*YES) so that I could understand what I'm doing when
I'm doing it, I would appreciate it.

TIA,

Frank

rob@xxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 04/21/2003 10:53:00 AM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries