From: Mike.Collins@syan.co.uk [mailto:Mike.Collins@syan.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 10:21 AM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: e-mail etiquette (was Dynamic Arrays)

I don't have a problem with a beginner asking a question which some of us
experienced techies might consider silly, but there are surely limits as
to how often someone posts such questions, when a training course would be
more appropriate....

"Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@taylorcorp.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com
17/10/2002 16:16