You should be able to find the normal QTEMP library at /qsys.lib/qtemp.lib
but I don't know if that really helps you, since I'm not sure you can put
a stream file in it.  (You could achieve the same thing with a user space,
though, depending on what you're trying to do)

I imagine the reason you can't find it via Windows explorer is because
that really doesn't make sense :)   You'd get the QTEMP that's available
to the NetServer server's job.  What good would that do you?

The common solution is to create file containing something like the job
number, that helps make it unique.   It won't get cleaned up
automatically, but you used a directory reserved fo rthat purpose (e.g.
use the /tmp dir) you could simply have a nightly job that wipes it out...
if every job cleans up after itself, and the dir is wiped out regularly,
it shouldn't be too big of a deal.