Ping,

We use BPCS 4.0.5CD.  But what is the layout of the CTR file?

And, as far as the journalling issue goes, you have two choices.
1 - Add journalling
2 - CRTSQLRPG ... COMMIT(*NONE) ...
Well, actually you have more choices, like converting to ile and doing
CRTSQLRPGI COMMIT(*NONE), refusing the project, taking up farming, etc,
but I thought I stick with the most likely, (and legal)  :-)

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Ren Fu Ping" <fupingren@yeah.net>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com