Dear All,
        I have a programm short list below, I always need to add new records to
CTR because I have compile this file into QTEMP, maybe for any user. but the
SQLRPG can't work. SQLCOD is 7008, and joglog display  ' 1) Buffer length
longer than record for member CTR. 2) Member CTR not journaled to journal *N.
      3) CTR in DERFP not valid for operation.  '
How I solve it? any help?
Thanks for your help.
Ping

FCTR     IF  E           K        DISK
FCTRPOPF IF  E           K        DISK
FJMSX02FMCF  E                    WORKSTN
F                                        RRNS1 KSFILE JMSX02S
F                                        RRNW1 KSFILE WCTRPOS
 *
 C           SINIT     BEGSR
  *
 C/EXEC SQL
 C+ INSERT INTO CTR SELECT DISTINCT
 C+ SUBSTR(ECLL02.CLCONT,1,10),ECHL02.HCPO,
 C+ ECLL02.LPROD FROM ECLL02,ECHL02 WHERE ECLL02.LORD=ECHL02.HORD
 C+ ORDER BY 1,2,3
 C/END-EXEC
 C                     ENDSR
C........Other command