This is ugly but I tried to get a start maybe someone else will be able to
finish it..

     finput     if   f  112        disk    usropn
     f                                     extfile(File)
     f                                     extmbr(Member)
     f* @Doc
     f* This program will read through a source member and when it find the
above Keyword
     f* will print all following source lines until it finds the end
keyword
     f* @eDoc
     f*
     fqprint    o    f  132        printer oflind(*inof)

     d* @Doc    PROCEDURE SPECIFICATION
     d jsr012          pr                  EXTPGM('JSR012')
     d file                          21a
     d member                        10a
     d jsr012          pi
     d file                          21a
     d member                        10a
     d pos             s              5u 0
     D source          s            100a
     d* @eDoc
     D                 DS
     D SRCSEQ                  1      6S 2
     D SRCDAT                  7     12S 0
     D SRCDTA                 13    112A
     D up              C                   'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'
     D lo              C                   'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'

     Iinput     NS
     I                                  1    6 2SRCSEQ
     I                                  7   12 0SRCDAT
     I                                 13  112  SRCDTA
     c                   eval      file = %xlate(lo:up:file)
     c                   eval      member = %xlate(lo:up:Member)
     c                   open      input
     c     *start        setll     input
     c                   except    head
     c                   dow       not %eof
     c                   read      input
     c                   eval      pos = %scan('@DOC':%xlate(lo:up:srcdta))
     c                   if        pos<> 0
     c                   exsr      check_Pos
     c                   READ      input
     c                   DOW       (%scan('@EDOC':%xlate(lo:up:srcdta))) =
0
     c                   exsr      check_pos
     c                   READ      input
     c                   IF        %eof
     c                   return
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   IF        *inof = *on
     c                   EXCEPT    Head
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   ENDDO
     c                   IF        (%scan('@EDOC':%xlate(lo:up:srcdta))) >
0
     c                   exsr      check_pos
     c                   EXCEPT    break
     c                   endif
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   IF        *inof = *on
     c                   EXCEPT    Head
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   ENDDO
     c                   eval      *inlr = '1'
     c     check_Pos     begsr
     c                   eval      pos = %scan('*':srcdta)
     c                   IF        pos = 0
     c                   eval      pos = %scan('//':srcdta)
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   IF        pos = 0
     c                   eval      pos = 6
     c                   ENDIF
     c                   eval      source = %subst(srcdta:pos)
     c                   EXCEPT    out
     c*                  READ      input
     c                   endsr
     oQPRINT    e            Head           1  3
     o                                           77 'Comment Documentation'
     o          e            Head           1
     o                       file                77
     o          e            Head           2
     o                       member              71
     o          e            out         1
     o                       srcseq               8 '   0.  '
     o                       source             110a
     o          e            break       1  1