OK, if that's the case I should be able to use my current applications with
very little change.  Just set the MODS to 32767 in the D-specs, Reallocate
it to one occurrance as soon as I initialize, since I only need one for keys
and such.  Then, when the I/O routine returns with 147 records and a
pointer, Reallocate my MODS to 147 and set it's basing pointer to the
pointer returned from the I/O module.  Cool.  Thanks.