hrishikesh,

Jim L. is correct.  Either change the test to *ON or use DOWEQ.  There are
some other logic errors in this program.  Here's a hint, make sure *IN97 is
set everywhere it should be, and is Overflow going to work the way its
intended?

                    rpg400-l-request@mi
                    drange.com                To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    rpg400-l-admin@midr       Fax to:
                    ange.com                  Subject:     RPG400-L digest, Vol
1 #199 - 3 msgs

                    11/13/2001 01:01 PM
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l