[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Dear all,

With reference to one of my earlier mails regarding Line Count, I had received
a solution to match records and print them. In that solution DOUEQ loop was
used. I have used this in my program and it has successfully printed most of
the records. But today I noticed a bug in my loop. Following is the loop:

21800 **------------------------------------------------------------

28600 C    DTL020 BEGSR

29300 C            SETOF                   97

29400 C    DDCINB  CHAINCMBF4CL1           97

29500 C            SETOF                   96

29600 C    DDCINB  CHAINCMBF4D             96

30600 C     *IN97  DOUEQ*OFF

30700 C     *IN96  ANDEQ*OFF

30900 C     *IN97  IFEQ *ON

31000 C     *IN96  ANDEQ*ON

31100 C            LEAVE

31200 C            ENDIF

36800 C            EXCPTPRTDT4

37000 C  OA        EXCPTPRTHDG

37200 C  OA        SETON              OA

37800 C     *IN97  IFEQ *OFF

37900 C     DDCINB  READECMBF4CL1

38000 C             ENDIF

38200 C      *IN96  IFEQ *OFF

38300 C      DDCINB READECMBF4D               96

38800 C            ENDIF

39000 C      *IN97 IFEQ *ON

39100 C      *IN96 ANDEQ*ON

39300 C            EXCPTPRTDT5

39500 C            ENDIF

39700 C            ENDDO

39800 C*

39900 C            ENDSR

I read files CMBF2CL1 & CMBF2D together for a common DDCINB (Item Number).
Both files may have none or multiple records for DDCINB. I want to print
whatever records exist in both files for DDCINB. Therefore I am trying to use
the Match Record Processing logic BUT My problem is that when CMBF2CL1 &
CMBF2D have more than one record for the same DDCINB the loop fails. I checked
this in Debug and found that even if *IN97 & *IN96 are *OFF the loop ends?!!!
How is this possible? Is there something wrong in this loop.

Please help.

Regards,

Hrishikesh Kotwal