  • Subject: RE: KLIST question
  • From: "Brown, Diane R." <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:58:53 -0500

Gary,

The following code will let you select on your INVDT via SQL.

0001.00 **================================================================

0002.00 d#INPUT         E DS                  extname(FILENAME) prefix(sql_)

0003.00 **================================================================

0003.00 **>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>define your beg_INVDT and end_INVDT here

0004.00 c/exec sql

0005.00 c+ declare C1 cursor for

0006.00 c+  select *

0007.00 c+  from FILENAME

0008.00 c+  where INVDT between :beg_INVDT and :end_INVDT

0009.00 c/end-exec

0010.00

0011.00 c/exec sql

0012.00 c+ open C1

0013.00 c/end-exec

0014.00

0015.00 c/exec sql

0016.00 c+ fetch C1 into :#INPUT

0017.00 c/end-exec

0018.00

0019.00 c                   IF        SQLCOD = 0

0020.00 c                   DOW       SQLCOD = 0
0021.00 **

0022.00 **>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>program logic here

0023.00 **

0024.00 c/exec sql

0025.00 c+ fetch C1 into :#INPUT

0026.00 c/end-exec

0027.00 c                   ENDDO

0028.00 c                   ENDIF

0029.00 c/exec sql

0030.00 c+ close C1

0031.00 c/end-exec

0032.00 c                   eval      *INLR = *ON

Diane