  • Subject: Re: Call Query
  • From: Marco Facchinetti <facchinetti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

Rob, you probably forgot a past thread about sql and null
capable fields. If you are using rpg, OPNQRYF can give you
a DIRECT support for null capable fileds. Of course if you
don't use them..
Now I use DynSql, but before it was a problem.

http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/$searchform?Open&vie