Re: How does an ipod connect to the internet?

fixed

On Nov 29, 2011, at 1:00 PM, pctech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You do realize there's no one "Android interface", right?

Yes. But the majority of Android phones I have seen seem to be fairly similar and I have simply not found them to be as as intuitive as the iPhone. That's just me - I don't own an iPhone and until the other day didn't own an Android phone either so I have no axe to grind.

As to the rest of the comment - useful information (I'd already read it actually) but I thought the discussion was about choosing phones for a teenager - not which was the best programming target. That's a debate of an entirely different nature.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com