That's good to know Peter, thanks!

It still does not show supported on the web site. I guess they have not finished testing it with Thunderbird 6.x coming out so quickly.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 9/11/2011 11:03 AM, Peter Dow wrote:
Hi Jim,

Fyi, I'm using Thunderbird 6.0.2 with Lightning extension (not plugin)
and it works just fine.

--*
Peter Dow*/
Dow Software Services, Inc.