From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John Jones
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 4:10 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Power Supply?

The problem with vacuums is that they can generate static & potentially
damage components. If you can avoid that, a vac would be fine.

I've got a small (2 gallon) compressor as well that I use for airing up
car
tires & whatnot. Good idea to use it; compressed air cans aren't that
cheap
anymore but if you already have the compressor, operating cost is
practically nil.