Hi list:

I am in need of images of dump trucks that I can use to create a logo for
a construction company. I am looking for some royalty-free images and
free clipart material out there but I thought that probably you can guide
me to good links where I can see more potential images. I have to be
able to modify the image to be transparent so I can put it on a custom
background I have so a photo will not work for me.

You help and recommendations are highly appreciated as always.

Regards,
PETER VIDAL

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.