Re: Construction Images

fixed

Oh yeah. I tried Google, Yahoo and Bing.... I do have hits do not get me
wrong (although I have to agree with your comments about Google image
search).

My issue is that clipart related to construction and having a dump truck
that is appropriate to use as part of a logo is a little difficult.

Thanks!

PETER VIDAL

"Burns, Bryan" <Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/02/2009 09:29 AM
Please respond to
PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users" <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [PCTECH] Construction Images

Did you try searching IMAGES with GOOGLE and specifying clip art?
Google image search is vastly underrated and underused in my opinion.
Bryan Burns