After some discussions in our group about documentation and how to's, I got the idea that it might be helpful to create a wiki site for our internal documentation. I have done some Google searching but all I seem to find is hosting sites. I would really like to host it internally. Can someone point me in the right direction to get something like this started?

Rick Chevalier
<<Chevalier, Rick.vcf>>

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.