From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:47 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Problems with Yahoo Mail

I just tried one of my old yahoo accounts in Firefox, and no problems
replying or forwarding.  I trust your Firefox is at 1.5.0.7?

Other than that, the old standbys for me are to exit Firefox and restart
it.  If that doesn't work, clear Firefox's cache, exit & restart.  If that
doesn't work, reboot.  If that doesn't work, wait til tomorrow cuz
tomorrow's another day.  Dunno where that came from, perhaps from my
previous experience with yahoo mail that they usually fix things within a
few hours or so.

Is she looking to keep her email mobile?  If not, try to show her the joys
of Thunderbird and Gmail.  I love accessing six or so gmail accounts within
Tbird, and not have to worry about my email disappearing because of
inactivity.

I'm sure you'll let us know how this turns out.  ;-)

- Dan