Hi Folks,

My wife insists on using Yahoo for email. She is using the free version. I
did get her to stop using IE in favor of Mozilla Firefox and she has started
to like it, likes tabbed browsing, being able save a group if "Tabs" to be
opened up next time you start it, etc.

But today, accessing Yahoo mail, in Mozilla Firefox s in an email and hits
reply or forward and is taken to the next window there is NO place to type
any kind of text and it is not including the text from the email being
replied to or forwarded - just blank space on the lower part of the display.
Just above that blank space are 3 buttons:

Send                 Save as a Draft              Cancel

And NONE of them work. At first I thought it was a Yahoo problem and looked
through everywhere I could trying to find a setting that might control this
with no luck.

So I fired up IE and it is FINE in that ! !

So something in Mozilla Firefox is not working. What the heck would that be
?

Thanks !

Chuck

Chuck Lewis