Re: Help with Linux config

fixed

"vi" is something of an acquired taste.

You can say that again Scott!  And after a brief exposure it is a "taste" I
have no desire to acquire!  However, I did muddle through sufficiently to be
able to change the config file and I now have the system running.  The
screen resolution of 640 x ? Needs to be addressed but at least something in
running.

Many thanks

Jon Paris
Partner400