Honestly, just install Ubuntu. I have been using a little bit and it much
easier than Debian alone. Ubuntu is based on Debian.

On 8/25/06, Jon Paris <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks - I am a complete novice with Linux (Debian) and am trying to get
it running on an old laptop.  Apparently I screwed up the X
configuration's
mouse information - so I only have command line access.  I don't want to
have to repeat the install (it took forever) so is there a simple way of
editing the config file?

I assume I'm looking for something like EDLIN (shudder) but haven't a clue
what that might be - I was looking forward to all the graphical stuff!

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com

--
This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing
list