Re: Outlook (2003 11.8010.8036 SP2) Problems

fixed

MORE problems with Outlook...

This is unreal. Yesterday email were STUCK in my Outbox and would not go. So
I exited Outlook and restarted it. It can back up fine and sent the pending
emails.

I go to compose a new one and when I click on To: is shows Outlook Address
Book and not the duplicate Contacts.

But I still have Contacts out the wazoo in the Contacts tab in the main
Outlook view...

What the heck is going on ?

Thanks,

Chuck