Re: Outlook (2003 11.8010.8036 SP2) Problems

fixed

Download and install Thunderbird.  You'll love it.

Chuck Lewis wrote:
Hi folks,

Migrated to a new PC last week and moved Outlook's PST's over, etc.

Have two issues:

1)       In ONE folder (the one for PCTech emails) I get double of every
email. This happens in NO other folder and I have a ton of them. This folder
is in the tree of Midrange-L List(s) so it is a folder in a folder and none
of the others have done this. I have tried and tried to figure out where the
"duplicate the email" setting is :-). I've tried searching the MS website
via Google/Advanced with no luck. Could well be my search terms but
sometimes that isn't easy to narrow down and you get a TON of hits that
aren't relevant or very similar but nothing to do with my issue.

2)       When I am composing an email and click on To: I get:

Microsoft Outlook Office

The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with
this address list could not be opened: it may have been moved or deleted, or
from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help.

I searched for that and found some stuff that didn't work. One of those was
to remove the Contact list and re-add it but it never really goes away. What
I have is TWO Contacts in the Window that comes up. The default one has
nothing in it and generates the above error but clicking on the arrow
reveals the second Contacts and everything is in there.

Thanks !

Chuck