Ya... I just wish I could afford a couple of the domains I want, problem is
that I have a popular last name....

Try looking it up on http://www.completewhois.org.

> Short of finding who owns it and making them an offer - is there any way
> can shake this puppy loose?

Unless you can claim prior ownership for a trade name or copyrighted
term, I don't think there's much you can do.

Domain squatters are interested in making a buck ... so making an offer
might be the only thing you can do.

This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing
or email: PcTech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/pctech.