Re: RFC-822 gurus - Do spammers know when we delete their mail

fixed

Booth Martin wrote:
I've always wondered....  How many stupid people are there?  I mean, the
numbers have got to be really skewed.  Any idea what the return rates are?

All it takes is a handful to make the expense worthwhile.

You hear in the news about the people who fall for the nigerian 419
scammers ... to be honest, people who fall for that kind of thing don't
deserve their money.

david