That's another point. We have about 800 of these things out there, and I
want to be consistent with software, regardless of whether they have the
signature capture device. So installing a service on all of these things
would be interesting. I wrote a rudimentary software update process for
code revisions - wonder what I would need to do to create a service
using that vehicle.