Re: Malformed emails

fixed

Hi Jeff -

Is it an issue with Outlook as a client, or a mail server problem? If I knew that answer, I'd at least have a place to start.

Try it with some different mail clients and see what happens. If nothing else, you should have Outhouse Express available. Pegasus is a nice free email client. I've never used it, but from what I've heard, if I had it to do all over again I'd probably have went with Pegasus instead of Eudora. Eudora Lite I think is free also.

For problems I like to use a free program called POP3 Scan Mailbox. You configure a mail account, then when you open that account, it presents you a list of the emails. You can view the raw message and/or delete it.

--
Ken
http://www.ke9nr.net/