Adam,

We are both in agreement...to a point.  A 75 user system probably
shouldn't be a 133mhz Pentium with 64 meg of ram.

And I don't think the IPCop folks would recommend that low of a
machine either.

BUT, you could use that system just to test with.  And I do think
64m RAM is close to the minimum.  Note that it actually takes
more RAM to load IPCop than to run it!

Bottom line: Use what you have.  Biggest issue will be RAM and
that is very cheap. And we both need to remember that they said
DSL.  That is going to saturate faster than the PC will!

Bob

requirements.

hardware