Re: I learned something about certificates and encryptin g file systems the other day ...

fixed

Walden H. Leverich III wrote:

I logged onto my iSeries as QSECOFR and did a CLRLIB on QSYS, now I can't
IPL.

Omigod! Couldn't you just see it if someone actually posted that to the list. I must be tired or else it's late on a Friday 'cause this made me start laughing.

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.